I. Features of this 5cm Higher Sitting Position Raised Lavatory Seat:
1. Specialized toilet seat for handicapped
2. Urea material
II. Detailed Product Specification
This Duroplast Raised Toilet Seat For Disable People and 5cm higher sitting position
1. A robust seat with soft touch pad and 5cm higher sitting position, specially designed for handicapped people, taller people, or people with bigger frame.
2. Soft close hinges offer you a quiet and easy life in the bathroom. The hinge is made of re-inforced engineering plastic, which is safe and stable. Reserved gap makes it easy for cleaning.
3. Lid and Ring buffers: Lid buffers in round flat shape, grey color, harmonious with the ring buffer. Ring buffers: Adjustable to fix into the profile of ceramic pan, provide nice stability.
4. Anti-bacteria element applied, offers special care from germs and bacteria.
5. Universal size, fit most pans.
6. Conform to DIN19516 standard, official test conducted by TUV. Contact us for more details of the Urea Handicapped Toilet Seat Covers.
III. Our Advantages:
1. Strong capability on technology: We have a strong team of R&D with more than 12 years of experiences and innovativeness, who are launching new products every year.
2. Our soft close damper is developed and made by ourselves and is guaranteed with more than 100, 000 life cycles, which equips us with very good competitiveness in both high quality as well as lower cost.
3. Strong team of management: We have a management team with more than 12 years of experiences in this industry.
4. No-complaint-endured quality control system: We have a complete quality control system, which can gurantee no bad quality to be produced and delivered to customer.
5. Family like enterprise culture: All employees are treated like family members and all feel happy and work actively in this big family of Beewill.
|Color||white seat for disabled people|
|Lid Buffer||2 pieces|
|Ring Buffer||2 pieces|
|Edge||Raised toilet seat|
|Hinge||Soft Close, Tool-aided easy release|
|Fixing||Available with both top fixing and bottom fixing|